Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's here it's here!!! (CAUTION SPOILERS)

Hi all just wanted to drop by and show off my new package for the Rockin' Sock Club 2007.......I love the colors. So sunny and bright and Lord knows that I could use some sun out here in gloomy rainy Germany!!! I like the pattern but really don't feel like using a cable needle so I just might make something else with this....what's new right. :) Oh well I'm sure I will use the pattern sometime in the future. Now I just have to find the perfect sock pattern for this lovely sunny yarn!!! Enjoy the pictures and happy knitting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Oh yeah I will probably be updating the blog again sometime today or tomorrow to show off my finished Monkey socks....I am on the toe decrease of the second sock....Yeah...exciting!

No comments: