3. What do you spin with (spindle/wheel/both)? right now I spin on a spindle but I will be getting a wheel soon....in fact I am going to get one for my birthday next month :)
4. What are your favorite fibers to spin with? Anything you don't like? So far my favorites are superwash merino and merino/tencel. But I am up for trying all kinds
5. Who are your favorite crack dealers fiber sources (etsy or otherwise)? I love squoosh, yarn pirate and dkKnits. But I would really like to try funkycarolina, pigeonroof studios, bee mice elf and freckle face fiber.
6. What kind of fiber do you want to try? I am open to all kinds of fiber
7. Is there any techniques you would like to learn? I would love to lear how to spin silk hankies
8. Do you dye fiber? If not, would you like to learn? I don't dye fiber but maybe some day in the future I could try my hand at some dyeing :)
9. Do you have fiber prep tools (and like to use them) or would you prefer ready to spin fiber? I would prefer ready to spin since I don't have any fiber tools
10. What do you do with your handspun? What projects have you completed? I take lots of pictures of my handspun for now. I am trying to find a great knitting project for my only finished skein
11. Are you in need of any spinning gadgets (WPI Gauge, threading hook, etc)? Yes I am in need of fiber gadgets...whatever you think might be helpful to a newbie
12. What colors "fall into your shopping basket"? Any colors you just can't stand? always blues, I like pinks, greens, silvers, purples...I'm pretty easy
13. What is on your wheel/spindle right now? squoosh falkland roving in "Ice Cream Cone" colorway and dkKnits Sugarspun roving merino/tencel in "Water Garden" Colorway.
14. What other crafts/hobbies do you have? Knitting, Sewing and candle making
15. Other than crafts, what are you passionate about? sudoku and fill-it in's I like puzzles
16. Do you have an online wishlist? no but I should make one
17. Is there anything that you collect? yarn and fiber
18. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What magazine subscriptions do you have? not really, and I don't have any magazine subscriptions but I do buy every interweave knits that comes out when I can.
19. When is your birthday? July 25th
20. What book or movie character do you most resemble in personality? That's a hard question I might have to think about that one a bit
21. What is the climate like where you live around this time (need to know for careful shipments of anything meltable)? I am currently living in the Beautifully rainy state of Washington... I am a California girl at heart so the rain is hard to get used to
22. Tell us one weird fact about yourself! Hmm...I guess the fact that all the money in my wallet has to be facing the same way with the one's at the back of the stack then the five's and so on...I'm pretty weird about that I guess. That's the only part that is organized about me :)
favorite painting/picture(link): I have a few favorites but mostly picture of the sea and a beautiful beach always make me happy
Candy: Chocolate, Snickers, Milk duds (notice a trend)
Food: Mexican food
Drink: Coffee, Pepsi, Sweet Tea
Movie(s): old 80's and early 90's movies, The Goonies, Overboard, Pretty Women, The Karate Kid...I know I'm a dork :)
TV Show(s): Grey's Anatomy, Samantha Who, Desperate Housewives, Days of Our Lives
Book(s): Can't think of One off the top of my head but I like to read Memoirs and Scary Stories
Guilty Pleasure(s): Staying up til the wee hours of the morning knitting, spinning or sewing when I know my 3 small kids are going to get up early the next day.