Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A work in Progress

Here it is my very first Lace project. It only took me 5 times starting over and almost 1/2 a ball of kid mohair ...but I finally get what I was doing wrong. To top it off I ran out of ink in my printer so I had to write the pattern and chart out free hand. Its well worth it. I am having fun knitting lace. The pattern is Kiri. You can get the pattern for free from www.alltangledup.com . The yarn is kid mohair 80% mohair, 20% polyester from Wolle Rodel. So far so good. Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions that will help make this project extra special. Thanks and Happy Knitting.

1 comment:

Heather said...

not stopped just frustrated with it had to frog back tooooo many times. Love this shawl though, it will be really nice when I am finally done with it