Wednesday, November 08, 2006

5 Days, 4 FO and a day at the Pool cont'd

***I don't know what happened during my last entry when I was downloading pictures so here in the continuation from the last post....
Here is the picture of the scarf.

Also on Sunday the boys and I got tired of staying in the house. I didn't really feel like going out to play in the gloomy weather so I took them to the pool. In case you were wondering it's and indoors pool. Here are a few pictures of them playing in the water.


Monday was a normal day, I hung out with the kids and also tried to finish my Kiri shawl. I didn't finish it that day but I did finish it Tuesday night and blocked it this morning. Here she is in all her glory.*****This is going to go on another post blogger wont let me upload them again....Damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!****

No comments: