Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Easter Hippo

Hi Everybody. I'm still knitting my Oblique Sweater but I have given myself permission to take a detour for some cute little toy knitting. I decided that I don't knit enough stuff for my kids and since the things that I have knit for them they have grown out of so fast, I decided to knit each of them some toys for their Easter baskets. First up Cierra. Since she can't choose what one that she wants I chose "Tums the Hippo" by Mochimochiland.com. I started yesterday afternoon and I am almost done. I just have 2 little legs left to finish and the teeth. Along with the stuffing and sewing closed, I should be done soon.
D'Andre wanted "Pepto the Elephant" by Mochimochiland.com He even wants it in Pink. Haha funny kid. And then there is Kizaiah he wants Stuffies by Ysolda Teague. He wants the rabbit and he wants it in blue. I will post pictures of those once I start them in the next couple of days. Lets hope that I finish these before Easter. Wish me luck, gotta go and finish "Tums"

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Sereknitty said...

Oh, that hippo is going to be sooo cute!