Saturday, May 24, 2008

Shop Update :)

I wanted to stop by real quick and let you all know that I put some more Punky Pouches in the shop along with some sets. Remeber if you don't see what you want or you want me to make you a set just convo me.
I really don't have any knitting news but I have been spinning a bit. Here is the same roving that I spun before but I am getting much better. I can't wait til I finish it and ply it together. Knitty Gritty Thoughts Roving in "Play Date"
I also added a new yarn to my stash. It's from Fresh from the Cauldron etsy shop. 70% Merino & 30% silk. In "Raspberry Cobbler" colorway. It's so lovely I can't to finish up some WIPs so I can use this lovely yarn. You should definitly check out Jennifer's etsy shop if you haven't already. She has some really great ideas for colorways. Lots of cute themes like "Saturday Morning Cartoons" or "Raid the Frige". She is so creative and she has wonderful customer service.
I did start a couple footies with the scraps that my sister sent. I haven't taken pictures of those yet but I will later today and post them next time. Well back to the sewing machine, hope that you all have a wonderful and relaxing Memorial Day weekend.

2 comments:

Squibstitcher said...

Aww, thanks for all the kind words and support, Heather! :)

Anonymous said...

Your spinning looks great! Hope you had a great weekend!