Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I can't believe It's been SOOOO Long!!! Sorry

Hi all dang it's been a long time...sorry. Lots of stuff going on here. One reason I haven't blogged in a while is because I don't have a charger for my camera so no pics. :( I did manage to have enough battery juice to take a couple of pictures of my latest projects. In the last few months I have finished my pinwheel sweater for my niece which I love. My sister hasn't sent me any pictures of her actually in it but I am hoping that she is putting it in to use. Who knows how much she will be able to use it in Florida. Here is a picture of it.

I picked the same color way and yarn as AnnyPurls did....thanks for having great taste. And a couple little projects for the new baby in the building....No it's not mine yet...But it is for a close friends new little boy.

These were knit in a couple of hours with some Caron yarn laying around my house...

Well I'm going to go but I promise to update this darn thing more often :) Happy Knitting.

No comments: