Sunday, March 11, 2007

Savons Blanket...and yarn

Here are some pictures of a quilt that I made this week for my friends baby. I ordered the material from ebay.com a couple of weeks ago. I hope that Savon enjoys it.


and I broke-in my new Wool Winder....I absolutely love that thing...It definitely beats winding a hank by hand or by the makeshift method of using a hand mixer...don't even get me started on that whole ordeal! Now there isn't a ball of yarn that I wont wind. Here are just a few of the hanks that I wound today.
Enjoy and happy knitting got lots to knit....Just so everyone knows We are expecting a little girl this summer so I will be having lots and lots of cute baby knits to come in the future.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

Mmmm...yarn cakes! I need a ball winder! Maybe for Mother's Day:)