Saturday, April 07, 2007

Who need Easter Candy?

Not me....my husband got me some Vesper sock yarn for Easter. I love love love this yarn and I love love love my husband. It is the first time I've used Vesper and the colors are so vibrant and bright. The colorway that I managed to get my hands on was "Wild Berry". A combo of Pink, Red and Purple self stripping yarn. With one sock done and the other waiting to be cast on I can't wait to show these babies off. :) Here are a few pictures of the yarn and the 1st sock done.

Specs: Vesper Sock Yarn, Wild Berry

Size 1 dpns, my usual basic sock pattern (great page for help here) CO 64sts.

Enjoy & Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Oooh, I want some Vesper sock yarn. I added my email address to get updates. But those greedy yarn hoarders will get it all first! Thanks for the link, I have seen it before but now I will definitely use it!

Emma said...

Ah! You are so lucky. The sock is beautiful.