I'm in. My first swap and I am so excited. Here are the answers to my questions for my buddy Kim.
1. Whole bean or ground? Both
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?Both
3. Regular or flavored? I like them both
4. How do you drink your coffee?Hot
5. Favorite coffee ever?German coffee that I get here called Kronung by Jacobs.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? Any bean will do
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? pastry's and yarn
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?No I'm pretty open to try anything
9. Yarn/fiber you love? Sock yarn
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? I don't spin so any kind of fiber, I wouldn't know what to do with it :)
11. What's on your needles? Socks Socks and more Socks :)
12. Favorite colors? Blues, Pinks, Greens
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? I will be happy to receive anything I am really easy to please
And also I wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes. I am feeling much much better and really getting excited about Travis coming home. He should be here sometime this weekend (hopefully) if things don't change again.
Happy Knitting all. I will post pictures in a couple of days.