Cool my first tagging :) Heather is the one that tagged me. Look out you might be next. Here are the rules.
1. Link the one who tagged you
2. Tell 7 truths about yourself, something funny/different
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the blog
4. Leave a message in their blog telling them that they have been tagged
Here are the 7 truths about myself.
1. I met my husband through my cousin when they were stationed in Germany back in 2000. I was living in California. We met on April 1st 2001 and were married on April 25, 2001
2. I hid my marriage from my parents for about a month. (sorry mom and dad) We are still married and have 3 kids. and my Parents love him, now. :)
3. I am not one to think about what is going to come out of my mouth before I say it. I tend offend people. I have the language of a drunk sailor.
4. I am very stubborn if I think that I am right about something I will fight for it...even when I am wrong (which never happens haha)
5. If I see something that I have to knit I cast on right away, this is a problem because I have sooooooo many WIP and not enough needles. oops.
6. I am not the most patient person in the world. I guess I am most like my mom in that way.
7. Like Heather I am a semi slob for the same reason. My house is presentable but my bedroom is a disaster area!!! No joke. This will be changing soon though. My husband might want to sleep on his side of the bed when he comes home from Iraq.
Here are the people I am tagging...hope that you ladies don't mind.
Shawna (my sister)
Alison from the Blue blog
There you go, looking forward to seeing who post this on their blog and see 7 things about each of them.
I will be posting sometime again this week to show you on done firestarter and my kool aid dyed sock yarn knitting up in my own pattern. see ya later, happy knitting.