Monday, October 16, 2006

Sock # 2 for Socktoberfest

Here she is...Hedera.
Cuff done, and 2nd repeat of the patterns. 12 more repeats to go for the leg. I am hoping to be able to knit the heel in the short row method. Any hints on how to do that? I know how to do the short row heel but only when the pattern is written in that way. I don't know how to change the pattern so that I will get the right amount of stitches in the end. Help is greatly appreciated.
I also got my material in the mail today so that I can make aprons and hot pads for all the lovely ladies in my family. I will keep you posted on that progress as time goes on. Only 4 more weeks til I need to have all my sewing done and most of my knitting done. Knitting is not quit as crusial. I can do that while I am in the States I'm not planning on taking my sewing machine with me :) but I guess you never know.
Well I guess I should be going and get some of these projects done.
Happy Crafting!

No comments: