Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ta Da...It's finally done!!!




Yay...Sadie's quilt is done. I am so very proud of myself! Even though I had some issues with the binding I figured out how to make it work. I think its so pretty. I just hope that my sister thinks so too. So that is one project off my list. I started to aprons but now I'm having issues with those. I followed the directions to the T but I didn't think that they were going to be as long as they are. The ladies in my family aren't the tallest in the world. I am only 5'1'' and my sister, mom and aunt are only right around if not an inch taller then me. So I have to make modifications to the length. Other then that they are coming along really well. They shouldn't take me too long to whip up. Gotta go...have lots to do while the boys are down for a nap. Have a great day!

No comments: